Thursday, April 17, 2008
What does that dream mean?
Have you ever had the same dream over and over? Or at least a dream that has to do with the same thing? I have had a reoccurring dream for as long as I can remember about a tornado. It's in the same house, with the tornado forming in the same way and coming from the same direction. My house in the dream is quite large with a basement, which can be accessed by stairs or a chute of some sort. Strange, I know. Well, in my dream last night, we had over 200 people trying to squeeze into my basement to take cover from the tornado. And then some out in the greenhouse??? I don't think that glass is gonna protect you!!!! Anyway, the tornado came and the last thing I remember is everyone scrunching down to take cover. I have no idea if anyone lived, died or what? I hate this dream....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks strange indeed! I know you can go online and search on dreams and sometimes you can get an explanation (supposedly) of what they mean.
I used to dream constantly of being in plane crashes. The dream always ended before impact, but I was constantly headed to disaster. The last time I dreamed it, the pilot announced over the intercom "Ladies and gentlemen, loos like we're going down..." and all I said was "Here we go again." Then I woke up. Really strange. When I had to travel several times with work I quit having the dreams. I will say the first time flying after those dreams was a VERY nervous time for me though!
Like you'd ever have a greenhouse??? HAAAA!!! :-)
Post a Comment