Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I didn't know it was such hard work
My friend Vikki told me she had a blog. It reminded me of how I wanted one also. I don't know why I do... maybe it's to vent my frustrations, to share stories of my kids, or just to run my mouth with senseless rambling. Whatever the reason, I now have one. It was no easy feat, let me tell you. Setting up this blog was probably supposed to be real simple, but I seemed to have turned it into a near possible act. What should have taken 5 minutes took close to 20. But hey, I never said I was computer literate. But anyway, it's done!!!! I will gladly pat myself on the back in a little while...once I see that this first blog actually does post on the front page :) Thank you Vikki for reminding me just how bad I wanted a blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So glad you have a blog...I dont have one but i read everyone else's :-)
Great job on the blog, Ginger. It is a great way to vent either good or bad. I will be checking in often to see how things are going.
Hey G! I'm so glad that you have an easy way for me to keep up with you guys..you inspire me. Maybe one day I'll have the time AKA make the time to do something this neat!!
Now I won't have to call so often when I need to know something...ha I'll just type it out.
Post a Comment