God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. But I have to ask....WHY make us women suffer "the curse"? Was it because Eve took a bite of that apple?
We have to deal with this all day for 5-7 days of each month for most of our lives. It has names...Aunt Ruby, Mother Nature, Flo, or my favorite "Surfing the Crimson Wave". We have to deal with tampons and maxi pads. We have to shop for a piece of cotton that is supposed to catch and absorb the wave. There is no Small, Medium and Large....rather, it's Lite, Regular, Super, or Super Plus. God help the woman who has to have the latter. But wait a minute, the tampon itself might not be enough protection, so let's add a maxi pad or panty liner to the mix. You have the tiny panty liners, then you have the long length panty liner, the regular maxi pad, pads with Wings (cause it just might want to fly off), and then pads long enough to stretch from our belly button all the way to the small of our back. What is that about? And then the cramps, headaches, zits and moods that come along with it. I go from pretty nice to touch-me-and-I'll-kill you. And the kicker....the appetite. Oh dear....I went to Target today on my lunch break cause I needed to pick up a few things. Well, apparently chocolate covered raisins, a dozen cookies, 3 packs of gum and 2 bags of Gummis found their way into my shopping cart. I've devoured one bag of gummis and half a bag of raisins already. And I'm just PMS'ing....
PRECIATE YA EVE! You just had to have a bite of that apple.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment