Today is mine and Kevin's 9th anniversary. It has been a road of mostly ups, thank goodness. We hit our little pot holes every now and then, but I honestly can't imagine a life without him. I am thankful every day that God has put him in my life and that he is such a good daddy to our 3 kids.
He took me out to lunch today. And while we were gone, he told me that he has made plans for us to stay at the Westin at Bridge Street this weekend. We'll have dinner and go to a movie. Can I tell you how long it's been since we've been on a date? Well, I don't remember or I would tell you. It's been that long...
But anyway, thank you God for Kevin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That was so sweet of Kevin!!! I am very impressed!!!
Post a Comment