I have been tagged by Heather (sweet friend from church) to share some information about my hubby....
1. What is his name? Kevin Dewayne Dunn
2. Who eats more? He does....I obviously look like I do, but he will eat twice each night.
3. Who said "I love you" first? I have no idea....that was so long ago
4. Who is taller? Kevin
5. Who is more sensitive? That would be me....he is so laid back it's dangerous! :)
6. Who does the laundry? I do everything but his work clothes....he does that himself. I ain't touching that stuff. :)
7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're at the foot of it looking at it, that would be me.
8. Who pays the bills? We both do, although I'm very anal about it so I will sometimes take over his part of them.
9. Who cooks more? I would have to say it's about even...especially in the summer when we have the grill going so much.
10. Who is more stubborn? Me....aren't I always right?
11. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? See #10
12. Who has more siblings? He does...4. 2 brothers and 2 sisters
13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would like to be Biblically correct and say he does, but let's be honest.
14. What do you like to do together? being outside, anything sports related
15. Who eats more sweets? Kevin....he is a Reese's PB Cup freak
16. Guilty pleasures? he dips
17. How did you meet? My dad introduced at Crawdaddy's. I sometimes wonder if he regrets that...LOL!
18. Who asked whom out first? He asked me...
19. Who kissed who first? I would have to call it even on that
20. Who proposed? He did...if that's what you wanna call it.
21. His best features and qualities? He makes me laugh....always has. Even when I'm so mad at him I could spit fire in his eyes, he makes me laugh. That's why I love him so much
22. Tag you're it. Who do you tag? Mary Hughes, Heather Mikel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment