Sunday, September 13, 2009
Oh no....
How many times have those two words come out of your mouth? They have come out of mine way too often....and most recently at church this morning. It's near the end of worship service, announcements are being made, and Avery gets up in my mom's lap. All of the sudden, we hear that dreaded sound.....yep, you got it. Avery "floated an air biscuit". OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it. My first instinct is to laugh of course. And then I think, "maybe no one heard that". Only the deaf would not have heard it. And that is confirmed as others around us are smiling, giggling, and I can see heads down and shoulders twitching, as they are trying not to make a big deal out of it. I have Walker on one side of me laughing, and Brody on the other. And it sure doesn't help matters that their dad is laughing too. I am defeated in trying to settle the masses down after what has just happened. This would only happen to me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Okay...I was laughing. A little entertainment during church doesn't hurt a thing!! At our house she would get a 10!!!
Post a Comment