Walker just finished 1st grade. On his last day, he brought home a journal that they kept throughout the year. I really enjoyed seeing all the things he wrote. He loves his mom, dad, Brody, Avery, the dog, the army, the sun....
I come across one page where they have to tell about their pet. He's all cute writing things about our dog Max, and then here comes the kicker.....
"My dog pis on my haws"
Mrs. Emerson, I must apologize to you for him writing that in his journal and you possibly reading it. I could say I don't know where he gets it from, but I won't pretend to be perfect. I KNOW the word piss has come out of my mouth around my kids. I'm only human....I do strive to be cautious and choose my words carefully, but that's not always the case.
And I must admit that when I read that, I did bust out laughing. Once again, I'm not perfect. And for those of you reading this, don't you dare pretend to be. :)
At least he made proper use of his journal.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment