Back to the story....
We've just ordered pizza, and kids are taking baths, so Tiff decides she needs to change a light bulb in one of the outdoor lights on the outside of their garage. There's no ladder close by, so she climbs on Troy's shoulders. She's messing around with it, I can see where she's pulling the entire sconce away from the wall, and she can't find a way to get to the bulb. So Troy tells her what to look for, and she's pulling and tugging and all the sudden there is a flame that shoots up! She jumps back real fast, taking Troy with her, and luckily he held on to her. She's screaming and wailing and claiming she's been electrocuted. "AAAGGGGHHHHH....OOOOHHHHH....I've been electrocuted!....AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!" I'm pretty sure she hasn't been, but I'm beginning to wonder by the way she's carrying on. She gets off of Troy's shoulders and calms down to realize that she is A-OK! And of course, we are all laughing til we cry. Tiff has had a rough day....cartwheeling off the 4-wheeler and now being electrocuted!
The rest of the night was pretty calm. We listened to Kevin play the guitar and Troy throw a chord in every other note or so. :) They couldn't remember any songs or words, and it was quite funny! It was like Kevin said "They knew half of a whole lot of songs!" God love 'em....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment