Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tonight's the night.....

Get your head out of the gutter! :)
Tonight is the night that my Brody graduates from Pre-K! I'm a little excited, I'm a little sad, and I'm a little bummed that I had to buy khakis and a dress shirt for it! :) Here I am trying to buy summer stuff because he has grown so much over the last few months, and graduation throws a kink in it. :) Oh well....he'll look handsome.
Walker never graduated from Pre-K because he went to a different program than Brody, so this is my first time. I am going to bust up in that building with digital camera, video camera, and tissue in hand. I can't wait to see the program and what all they have been practicing on. He won't tell me anything about it at home, so I have NO idea what it will be like. I'm sure there will be lots of funnies to tell about tomorrow.
I can't wait!!!!!!!

No comments: