Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweet Caleb

I have a tendency to follow the journeys of a lot of sick children....some are healed, while others are not. God created my heart to feel for these children like I do, and I honestly hate it. I can't stand to see children suffering, but God insists that I follow their journeys and pray for them. One of the latest ones is a sweet boy named Caleb Gill. I learned of him through a Sunday School member mentioning him in class one day. His family had already been through a living hell with the father dying a few years ago. The mother, Debbie, was left to care for 4 children. And if things couldn't get any worse, they do. Caleb was diagnosed with a brain tumor in August 2008. He fought hard, and some would say he lost his battle. But I disagree. I think he won! He is with his daddy and our Father in heaven.

I would ask that you lift this family up in your prayers as they must deal with yet another loss. His site is listed below. I encourage you all to visit the site, and I dare you to say you were not blessed by it.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/calebgill

No comments: