Thursday, April 30, 2009
Crazy as a loon!
I had a friend (and I won't name names) call me last night, and as soon as I got Hello out of my mouth, she starts freaking about the Swine Flu. She is carrying on about how she is thinking of going to the local Walgreen's and buying some masks. She wants to board up her house. She wants to buy an incubator. She was freaked out that her kids were not allowed to leave their class at church last night without first using hand sanitizer. She was so tore up that she was going home to knock back a case.....of Diet Sun Drop! ahahahahaha I told her she was going to show up at the ball park tonight in one of those suits people wear when there's been a chemical spill. :) She called her boss to talk to him about it and all he could says was "Jimminy Crickets, I didn't know that!" To hear her tell it and to hear all her cackling is so funny to me! You know I love you girl, and if you don't have a mask on tonight, you have no kahoonas! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment