Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My love for Easter!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Easter Sunday! Yes, the dresses are beautiful, the food is great, and the PEEPS....I LOVE the peeps! But I digress.... I love Easter because of what it means. My Lord sent HIS son to die for me....lowly, pathetic me! His son, my Jesus Christ, was perfect. Yet he died for me! He gave His life so that I could be saved....but then....He rose! I must say that I'm completely jealous of Mary and Mary Magdalene because they were there....they saw the stone rolled away. They saw the angels. They knew my Jesus Christ! I was telling the boys about the meaning of Easter and just the look of awe on their faces was so touching to me. What innocence! I wish everyone in the world would have that look on their face every time they heard that story. Wouldn't we all be in a better place!

Thank you God for your grace. Thank you for sending your son to die for me. My love is all I have to give to you! I surrender all.....

No comments: