I signed Brody up for Kindergarten this morning. I could tell some of the moms there looked a little sad, but I'm wondering if they could see the dollar signs in my eyes! I say that because him starting Kindergarten will help save me on my daycare bill! It's like I'm getting a raise! WOO HOO! Now don't get me wrong, it is a little emotional, but I'm past that! :)
The parents are standing in line in the hallway, and all the kids are very well-behaved....standing right next to mom or dad and not saying a word. Well, all except for Brody. That's right....I have the one kid who is determined to make it known that HE is there! I actually think I saw one of the K teachers say a prayer that she doesn't get Brody in her room next school year. Pray hard honey is all I have to say about that. Seriously, my Brody is precious. He truly does have a heart of gold and is a big momma's boy. But he is that middle child, and we all know what that means.....
So anywho....come August I will be sending two off to "big school". Didn't I just give birth to him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Just wait until they turn 10 and you say..."oh my they will be 18 in a few years!!!!"
Yes, it seems like you just gave birth to him! Where does the time go? Congrats on the raise, I know exactly what you mean. I called daycare this morning asking how much discount I would get when Nathan is potty trained!!! Potty training, here we come!!!
Post a Comment