After our games that day, me, Kevin and the kids and Julie and her family decided to go back over to the camp site for more fun. Tucker had a birthday dinner at Pizza Inn with family, so we stayed back and grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for us. The Reed's finally got home and Tucker had to come show us his birthday gift from his grandmother....a 4wheeler helmet with "schools"....Skulls! He was so proud and couldn't wait to wear it. Troy, Kevin, Julie, Cass, Alex and I decided to go riding 4wheelers across Troy and Tiff's land and have some fun. We couldn't quit laughing at Kevin because he was on Walker's little 4wheeler, and he kept getting stuck in the mud and dragging tree limbs with him. I had a briar branch stuck to my butt and that hurt like a mug! Limbs were flying everywhere, smacking us in the face...briars scratching our legs and arms.....mud being slung up on each of us. But it was SOOO much fun. We finally made it back to camp and Tiff and the kids decide to show us what they have learned. So they break out into the "Woo oo ooo oo ooo ooo" from Sugarland's "All I Wanna Do" song. They're singing it like crazy. Then they proceed to name off all the planets, and Walker innocently calls off Poopiter (Jupiter). And Tiff tells us that Tucker said Africa and Europe are planets! We all fall out laughing. They seemed to have had as much fun as the parents did while we were riding. We sit around the camp fire talking for a little bit, and Julie and her family decide to go home. But we stay back to camp another night. I thought my sleeping arrangement would be much better, but no. Me and Avery had an air mattress all to ourselves, and I fell asleep hard! But then before I know it, Walker has made his way over to our mattress and roots around until I am pushed to the far edge again. I am awake....WIDE awake.
All the sudden I hear, "uuuuugggghhh". It's Cierra in the next tent. "Go outside Cierra" Tiff says...."uuuuggghhhhhh". (She has to potty and does not want to squat outside). Then I hear "uuuggghhhhh" again and again. And then...."You better get out there before I whip your ---!" That would be her father telling her that..... So she goes. She is behind our tents, so I can hear her peeing. And then "uuuuggghhhhh".....she has no toilet paper and she has peed a little on her legs, panties and shorts. She wants to change them, but Tiff says no. She hands Cierra a pillowcase to wipe herself off! :) And then there is lots of sniffing and crying and then finally, nothing. She has fallen dead asleep. But I'm still awake. I am trying to recover from giggling so much at the Reed's in the next tent. Or is it the fact that I've got one leg on and one leg off the air mattress? I finally manage to scoot Avery and Walker over the slightest bit so I can wrap my arms and legs around Avery like an anaconda (thanks for the use of the phrase Tiff). I doze off and then get up cause I just can't take anymore. Time to go home.
All in all, it has been such a good weekend. And I hope to camp out soon again. Much thanks to Troy and Tiff for letting us stay there and have such a good time.
Pictures to follow in the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment