Sunday, December 27, 2009

My lil' ol Grandma

You've seen on here before some of the things my Grandma Ruthie has said. She once said Papa was good in bed, she's told us of them taking showers together, and so on and so forth. These are things you most definitely don't want to hear coming out of your grandmother's mouth. Well, I believe I seen/heard it all now. My cousin Paige is pretty well endowed, if you know what I mean. She put her heels back on the other night, and Grandma said "Look Paige, I come up to your breasts now". Then she proceeds to motorboat them.....yes, you read that right. My 80 year old grandma is digging her head in my cousin's cleavage. What in the world? So I ask her if she seriously just motorboated Paige's cleavage, and she said "yea, that's bad, huh?" Oh my....I'm still shaking my head over that one. And she done this in front of Kevin, my dad and my cousin Zach. I believe we all had to take a hit off the oxygen mask because we were laughing so hard. These lil' ol people are not always so innocent. :)

No comments: