We took the Lord's Supper this past Sunday at church. It is a very important and meaningful experience that should not ever be taken lightly.
The bread is passed out, and all members of my family take and eat it without any misfortunes. Next, it's time for the passing of the cup....grape juice. They are all passed out, and luckily Kevin helped Brody get his off the tray and set it inside the litte holder that's on the back of the pew in front of us. Good job, dad! There's no way Brody could have held it for the 3-4 minutes it takes for all the cups to be passed out before he could drink his. It would have been on the floor, on the pew in front of us, on my white sweater, the list goes on and on..... Bro. Ray tells us to take and drink, so we do.....and lo and behold, all I hear is a loud "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh". I'll give you one guess as to who that was....yep, it was Brody. Apparently, the grape juice was VERY good. :) I had to chuckle, as did some of the others that were sitting around us. I couldn't believe it, but at the same time, it was so innocent. And it made me realize that maybe we should all feel that good about taking the Lord's Supper.
Until next time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So true!!!
God bless the little children!
Post a Comment