We have a new member of the family. His name is Coby Tide Dunn, and he was born on October 18th. We adopted him on December 16th. He is black, with a little bit of white on his chest and paws. He is hyper, he bites my hair, and he sleeps on his back. Kinda sounds like Kevin....
Coby is such a sweetie. He lets the kids tote him around all the time, throw his toys all over the house, and let Avery hold him in a headlock.....all without wimpering. I think she may have actually tossed him around like a sack of taters the other night in the playroom....he did run crying to Kevin, but he was OK. I have to admit....I was a little worried.
"Kevin, is he OK? Is he breathing? Is he moving? Kevin, I don't know doggie CPR. What if he's paralyzed?" He just kept laying there, but apparently he made it. Probably just scared the little fella. God love him, he has many more days like that ahead of him living in the Dunn house.
Kevin treats him like a human. He calls him "pecious", that would be "precious" without the letter r. Keep in mind that's what he called all 3 of our kids when they were babies. He has Coby spoiled rotten already. And he never does wrong. Never mind the fact that I have nearly fallen and broken my neck at least 3 times because I have tripped over him, because he likes to walk in between your legs when you're walking. Somehow or another, that was all my fault.
Oh, and guess what, Kevin just walked in the door and the dog beat the kids to welcome him home. :) And he picked Coby right up and asked him how his day was. "Well dad, I ate a little bit. Then I went out and peed and pooped. Then I laid around a little bit. I scratched my ear. Slept. Whined. I ate a little more. Took a cat nap. Then got up and peed again. I let Avery drag me around a few times. I chewed on that stupid red dog that the human brothers call Clifford. Oh, and then, get this...I licked my tail. Now where's my kiss?"
Anywho, I've put some pics below. Hope you enjoy....
It's hard to see him, but he is so sweet and cute.
And here's Avery holding him in a head lock.


1 comment:
How cute!!!! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment