I know I've mentioned in a previous blog about a little boy Ethan Powell who lost his battle with Leukemia. There is another little boy I'm following that I found out about through Ethan's website. His name is Sullivan, and he goes by Sully. He just turned 1 on May 1st, and he has grabbed a hold of my heart. For days he was on a vent, and he was finally weaned off of it in time for his first birthday. He had a great day! And then a day or two later, they got word his Leukemia was coming back full force. WHY? Why does this little boy have to suffer just like Ethan? I do not understand. I find myself in tears all the time over him, and I can't take it. I don't know HOW his parents and family deal with it so closely on a daily basis. Why has God burdened my heart so heavily with these babies, and why did God create me with such a fragile emotional state? I don't know what lies ahead for Sully, but from what I've been reading on his website, I don't think it's good. Only a miracle can help him. So I ask you to please pray for Sully. Pray hard! This baby needs your prayers. I've included a link to his site. PRAY PRAY!
http://sullivanfarrar.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment