Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Is it wrong....

of me to want Brody's team to lose their first game on Saturday? I have such a dilemma. County tournament starts this Saturday. Brody and Walker are in the same age division, but they play on different teams. Brody plays at 12:30, and if they win, they will turn right around and play Walker's team. Please keep in mind that Brody's team is a first year team, and most of Walker's team is third year. HUGE difference. Walker's team will crush Brody's team, as they have done to all of their opponents this year. I just don't want my sons pitted against each other. Who would I root for? I guess I should quit worrying because Brody hasn't won the game yet. Maybe they'll lose....ok, I didn't mean to say that. Oh I have such a headache over this....

1 comment:

Vikki said...

Cute post! You root for both teams mom!