I never knew Walker had such excellent writing skills!!!! LOL!!! Here are a few excerpts from his writings at school the last week. Enjoy!!!
Frankenstein:
"If I saw him, I would ceal him" (kill him)
"He ate a washing machine" (apparently this Frankenstein has a spin cycle)
"His head smells like a garbechen can" (garbage....but he ought to smell good seeing as how he ate that washing machine)
"He has a bun" (hmmm, I wonder if this Frankenstein is a woman in a man's body?)
Football:
"Me and Tucker play football"
"I am fast" (compared to some, I guess he is)
"We are fantactect" (fantastic....so fantastic in fact that we have a 1-4 record)
The Plate:
"I help my mom clean the plate with a sponge"
"It was fun" (yea, that won't last long)
"I was in the house of Michael Jaxons kitchen" (well, I can promise you that is somewhere I would never be....at least Walker has an imagination)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Too Funny!!! Love it!!!
Post a Comment