Monday, October 26, 2009

Why do I blog?

Back when I first decided to blog, I remember thinking to myself that I'm not sure why I want to. Well, a year or so later, that still hasn't changed. I don't know why I do it???
I typically don't have anything interesting to say. I tell stories from my everyday life, I ask for prayers requests, I rant and rave a little bit.... I figured only 5-6 people read it on a normal basis. But I recently discovered that more people read it than I thought (shout out to Angie and Sandie). I have added it to my Facebook profile, so now more people read it than I probably want them to. ha
I even had one friend say that he thought it was some professional journalist writing some of my stories until he saw my name posted at the bottom. He concluded that Mrs. Holt (my old English teacher) taught me well. I have come to the conclusion that he must be inebriated when he reads my stories! :) Just kidding Stephen.... Thanks for the compliment!
See, I have no idea what to write now. I am not creative, I don't really have anything to say today....so I guess I will wrap it up. Until the next time I find a reason to blog....

No comments: