I wasn't sure what to title this post. I have emotions ranging from literally one end of the spectrum to the other. I have a good friend, Kerrie, who is battling cancer again. She went through the fight of her life a year or two ago with breast cancer, and now she's been struck with it again. But thankfully, it has not spread to other areas of her body. It is confined to one small place. Praise God for that. But then I have to wonder why this always happens to the good people. She is one of the best people I know, unwavering in her faith. Not a mean bone in her body. And she has to go through this. And then you have me....I do falter, greatly! Every day! I don't deserve the wonderful things I have, yet God continues to bless me. Thank you God!
A dear friend at church shared her testimony yesterday of facing the possibility of cancer a few months ago. She is the same as Kerrie. Very dedicated to God and unwavering in her faith. The kind of Christian that I strive to be every day, but fail miserably at. I cried at the news....rejoicing in the fact that she was ok, sad over the fact that Kerrie is fighting again, and I was reminded once again that I have a LONG way to go, and I am in the fight of my life just trying to be the kind of Christian God wants me to be. It is a daily struggle, and I'm reminded that God never promised life would be easy, but that He did promise He would be with us throughout it all! I hope you all have a blessed day!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment