Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I'm amazed!
Just when I start to think there are not many good people in the world, I am surprised! I went to lunch with some friends yesterday, and one of them showed me a letter from an anonymous source that had been sent to her employer. The letter simply stated that he/she (I will use he for ease's sake) had accidentally caused minor damage to one of the company's vehicles a couple years ago, and he left without reporting the damage. He is a Christian, and God has laid it on his heart to seek forgiveness from the company in order to rectify the situation. He enclosed $1000 cash, asked for forgiveness and that was it. You cannot tell me God was not at work on this individual. How many people would go back after that long and try to do the right thing? And how many people would just send that kind of cash in the mail....especially in the shape the economy is in today? Well, I'll tell you....only the kind of person that God has touched. I have no doubt in my mind that this person is finally at peace with what he done. He has been forgiven! I hope we all can learn from this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment