Thursday, June 25, 2009

My husband, the comedian!

I married my husband for different reasons, but the thing that attracted me to him the most is his humor. He keeps me laughing, and I just love it!
We had Walker's baseball party at someone's pool. Kevin and his friend Troy decide they are going to race from one end of the pool to the other. And just as serious as he could be, Kevin says "I need a head start because I only have one paddle". For those of you who don't know, Kevin was born with just one hand. He has the other arm also, but has very small fingers on the end of his "nub", as we call it. Well, we all just busted out laughing! After the race was over, Kevin grabs a flipper, puts it on his nub, and starts swimming around the pool. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Every person there was just about in tears over him doing that. You just had to be there....that flipper was smacking the water with every stroke!
Oh me....

No comments: