Friday, June 12, 2009

Crockett.....

Let's try this again....

DAY 2

It's Troy's birthday! The days starts the same as the day before.....breakfast, swimming, etc....

Troy decides to take some people out tubing on the boat. Well, Julie is gonna try her hand at it. She jumps on the tube and bounces right off into the water....looked just like a fish flopping around! All of us back on the shore were laughing so hard, and you could see Kevin and Troy doubled over on the boat laughing. They couldn't get her up out of the water because they couldn't quit laughing. But they finally did, and she tried again. She was successful. I must say that was the funniest thing we saw all weekend!

After all the water activities, we had a nice feast prepared for Troy's birthday dinner. We had grilled shrimp and chicken skewers, corn, potatoes and sauteed mushrooms! It was all SOOOO good!

Oh, I forgot to mention that earlier in the day Avery scooped up some ashes in her little hand. She took it to Troy and said "I make your birthday". He almost cried he thought it was so sweet.

The night went on...there was a little more story telling, but we hit the sack ealier because we were all so worn out. All in all, it was a great time! I am already looking forward to going the next time!

No comments: