Monday, January 5, 2009

Santa's Village....at last!

I realize I am very late posting these pics, but considering the circumstances I've been under lately, I'm sure you are willing to forgive me. :) These are from Walker's field trip to Santa's Village back in early December. The kids had a great time. Then we went on to every kid's dream and every parent's nightmare....CHUCK E CHEESE! I must say it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be with 100 screaming kids. Or maybe I'm used to it? Whatever the case, I set up camp at skee ball having a good ol' time. That is until some kid came and asked me if I could move so he could play. UGH! Whatever.... :) Just kidding, I happily obliged.

Walker's class getting ready to dance!

My little cousin Jaxon! Love you!

Walker is so proud of his gingerbread man!

Lining up to play a game with Granny Elf!

Mrs. Emerson and her first grade class!

Walker and his good buddy Austin!

1 comment:

Vikki said...

Yes, Chucki E Cheese, a parents nightmare!! My mother took Mattie there yesterday. Better her than me! I do love me some skeeball though! Great Pictures of Santa's Village!