Monday, January 12, 2009

Miss Jenna

Hello to you all! Another week has flown by, and I sit and wonder where the time went.
I would like for you all to say a prayer for my friends Neal and Keri Douthit, as their 4 year old daughter will be going in tomorrow for the first part of very intrusive brain surgery. It begins at 7:30 am, and it could last 6-8 hours. Such a long ordeal for these parents to have to go through. But I pray that God guide those doctor's hands, that God cover her parents in peace and strength, and that Jenna will make it through the first part with no complications! I plan on going down tomorrow, but I will post something on Wednesday.

PRAY FERVENTLY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sandy Smith Mills said...

Hey Ginger!

I haven't been on here in forever and just took a look at your blog - you have so much going on! What stressful times! I will be thinking about you :) I hope everything turns out real good and will be remembering Miss Jenna in my prayers.