My papa is 84 years old. And he is sick, very sick. He has been in the hospital since Thanksgiving day. I got a call on Friday that his doctor came in and gave him 1-7 days to live. All the family rushed to the hospital that day and stayed with him well into the night. On my way in to work this morning, I called to check on him and my aunt said he was doing worse. So I went to see him, and I could really tell a difference. It's heart breaking. I left him to come in to work, with a feeling that it was the last time I would see him alive. At least he knew I was there, and he got to see me, and I got to see him.
Please say a prayer for my family. It's just a waiting game now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment