Friday, April 23, 2010
Well, it starts with an "F"
My oldest, Walker, has a little condition called chronic rhinitis. Simply put, his nose will run like a faucet at any given time, and nothing triggers it. It just happens. No certain time of the year, it just is what it is. Well, it's been running a lot lately, and I couldn't find his Nasonex. So I call the doctor's office to get them to call in a refill for me. The nurse calls me back and says that Dr. C wants to know if I will try Flonase, which is the generic for the Nasonex. I'm sitting there thinking to myself, and then trying to explain to the nurse, that we've already tried something that started with an "F". I kept thinking Flonase did not sound right. And then it hit me, "we have tried Flomax before, and it didn't work." There is a moment of silence on her end, and then she slightly hesitates before she says "you mean Astelin?" Well, yea, we've tried that before too, but I'm pretty sure this stuff started with an F, and I think it's Flomax. I can tell her voice is different, and then at the same time I have a co-worker standing in my door laughing at me hysterically, and I can't figure out for the life of me why. So she calmly says, "we'll go ahead and call in the Flonase for you". Ok, thanks! Well, I hang up, and I ask my co-worker why he is laughing so hard. Well, let's just put it this way....unless my son has an enlarged prostate, there's no wonder the Flomax didn't work. :) So obviously, whatever I think we tried before definitely did NOT start with an "F"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
OMG!!! That is hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment