Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Just call him Grace
Our good friend Troy was at the house last night so our boys could have some hitting practice. Well, Kevin bought some kind of contraption that's supposed to help the boys hit correctly. It didn't come with instructions, but it did come with a DVD. So Kevin sent Troy inside our house to watch the DVD, and I had to operate the player for it. Troy went ahead of me and Avery because I was having to round up Coby to take him in with us. I walk out of the shop and head towards the house and what do I see. Troy is on the ground!!!!! He hopped up real fast like "whoop, I hope no one saw that". But no such luck. (There's nothing more I love to see than someone fall.) I bust out laughing and cannot control myself. I walk back in the shop to announce it to Kevin who starts laughing. Then I had to run back out of the shop because I didn't want to miss anything else. And I'm still hee hawing. Troy is slowly making his way up the steps, as to be careful that he does not slip and fall again. I'm walking across the yard laughing hysterically, trying not to pee on myself, so my legs are crossed as I'm walking. Troy yells out "Yea, keep laughing. See what happens when you try to step on that step." I get in the house and of course I'm still laughing, and Troy finally starts to laugh along with me. He is soaked. I laugh some more. I finally calm down enough to get the DVD started. Throughout the entire time we were watching it, I would just bust out laughing in hysterics. He had to admit that it was pretty funny too. I told him that when he hopped up and looked around, it was like he was thinking to himself that he hoped no one saw it. He said that wasn't the case...he was trying to hurry and get up to keep from getting any wetter. (yea rigt, and I'm Miss America--ha!) I asked if he would have told me he fell had I not seen it. He said yes, but I'm not so sure. Troy went on to say that if I thought it was funny just seeing him get up, then I should have seen him actually fall. I do hate that I missed that. But he did indeed provide me with some much needed comic relief! Thanks Troy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment