Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fashion???

I dedicate this entry entirely to Angie! You have given me many minutes of laughter from your "beautiful" sweatshirt!!!!
Have you ever sit and looked at old pictures and wondered "What was I thinking?" At what point did I look in the mirror, and say "Yes, this is the look I'm going for"? I recently got my scanner hooked back up, so I have enjoyed looking through the old pics and scanning them in and completely embarrassing myself and my friends.
I just wanted to share a few of my faves with you......


The shorts....not only are they pulled up to my armpits, but they also make me wonder what my prisoner identification number is?

Anyone up for a game of Twister? Cause that's what this pitiful shirt looks like.....

Never mind the fact that you could set a match to that big puff on the top of my head, but it looks like a deformed breed of poodle. It's truly a "what was I thinking" moment. I should have bought stock in White Rain hair spray.

AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE......

The duck sweatshirt. Yes, I realize that ducks were "in" back then, but that doesn't necessarily mean you had to go with the flow. And if the duck wasn't enough, they add a touch of lace around the collar. I bet this was a hot item at any Cracker Barrel store on I-65. Oh, and then you could get the duck wallpaper and figurines to match your sweatshirt. SWEET!

Hey, if you can't make fun of yourself.....

Quack quack Angie, quack quack....

No comments: