Thanksgiving is coming up....it'll be here in 3 days. Thought I would use this post to list some of the things I am thankful for....
I am thankful.....
1. that God has saved me from my sins!
2. for the times that Kevin is getting on my nerves....cause that means he is at home with me and not out with some other woman!
3. for the screaming and arguing I hear from Walker and Brody cause that means I have 2 healthy boys.
4. for the whining that Avery does cause it means God has blessed me with a beautiful healthy girl.
5. that I'm still here at work at 6:41p.m. cause that means I have a job when many people out there don't.
6. for my bills. I would have nothing if I didn't have bills.
7. that I have to pick up my house most every night cause that means I'm lucky enough to own one.
8. for my headache....cause that means I have overworked my intelligent brain (haha....had to throw that one in there)
9. for my friends....they pick me up on bad days and laugh with me on good ones.
10. for my mom and Mike....they are awesome grandparents to my babies.
11. for this fan in my office cause it is hot as blazes in here.
12. that I have to pay an arm and a leg for gas cause that means I have a vehicle to drive.
13. for the lunches I have with all my friends....nothing like catching up on their lives!
14. for my digital camera....it captures so many things that I have forgotten!
15. that we have re-election in 3 years.
16. that Kevin and I have taken on teaching a Sunday School class. It blesses us more than I could have ever imagined.
17. for my co-workers....they make the days go by much faster.
18. for #3 on the lunch menu at Rosie's.
19. that Dr. William Allison gave me high school boobs again! :)
20. for vasectomies!
21. for Keith Urban.....(that's for you Tiff)
22. for that big ol' nurse who practically saved my life after Avery was born!
23. for pickles.
24. for Facebook.
25. for our soldiers and their families
The list could go on and on, but I am most thankful for God sending his son, my husband and my babies. My life is truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
AMEN Sister!
Post a Comment