This post is devoted to some snipits from the Dunn's:
Kevin:
1. Still recovering from ACL surgery.
2. I must say he doesn't complain too much about it.
3. Seeing him try to teach Brody how to sound out words was one for the making....like the blind leading the blind.
4. I'm not being mean....this is the guy who says the word idiot like it's spelled ediot. Even Brody thinks it starts with an E.
Ginger:
1. I'm boring....
Walker:
1. Only one more game and football is over for the season! Can I get a WOO HOO???!!!
2. He had a beautiful interception at his game Saturday....only to wipe it out by fumbling at the end of the play.
3. I just discovered he can do a one arm push-up. He decided to show out in front of my SS teacher and his wife the other night by doing it.
4. Still doesn't think about girls too highly....that'll change one day. Or at least I pray that it changes! :)
5. He really is a smart kid....but that 81 and 75 he brought home today just pisses me off. Yes, I have high expectations. He can do it, and he proved it by having no less than a 94 average to date on this 9 weeks. Now he wants to blow those A's with these grades.
Brody:
1. Recovering from the swine flu.
2. Hasn't run a fever since Saturday, but we got a call from the school this morning saying to come get him. Seems he fell asleep before 8:30 this morning. That a boy!
3. Oh, and his head hurt. But apparently not enough to keep him from wanting to play his DS.
4. He still LOVES the girls....now only if they would love him back. :)
Avery:
1. Walks around the house all the time doing cheers. Does she not realize that I don't like cheering....I was a majorette for crying out loud!
2. She got caught looking down a boy's pants at school the other day.
3. And he was returning the favor....
4. She called me stupid tonight. Yea, that went over like a lead balloon.
Max:
1. Still barking and getting on my nerves. But he is a good dog.
Fish 1, 2 and 3:
1. Still swimming....and unfortunately still alive.
Well, that's about all I have for now. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment