Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First day of another school year

Well, my friends, another school year has started! Walker is now a 2nd grader, and Brody is in Kindergarten. The weekend before school started, we got word that a new teacher was being added in 2nd grade. And of course, Walker was one of the "randomly chosen" kids to be moved to that class. I think it will be fine. She's a nice lady and will hopefully keep Walker in line. I, of course, would be lying if I told you that Walker has not pulled a card. But lo and behold, day 2, he had to pull one. DAY 2 PEOPLE! It's not like he's brand new and trying to adjust to the rules. NOOOO....we have to stick our arm out and grab Tucker as he walks by. We can't seem to just stand in line and behave. That would be boring...
Brody has started Kindergarten this year, and I absolutely love his teacher. On the first day, we had a small meeting where she told us about a few things to expect and this and that. I remember when Walker started Kindergarten....his teacher told us to be sure to bathe our kids at night because they tend to stink after P.E. (ya think???) I thank God for what I think will be a wonderful year for Brody!

No comments: