Friday, July 10, 2009

Tiffisodes

Tiffisodes-these are things that my dear friend Tiff does and I must tell about.....

DISCLAIMER: I, in no way, discriminate or make fun of handicapped people. I mean, look at my husband for crying out loud....he was born with one hand. The story I'm about to tell is just too funny not to disclose.

When you come off the beach, you know there is a shower and hose to rinse the sand off of you. Me and Tiff come off the beach one day, and I rinse myself off. Then Tiff gets it to start rinsing herself off. In the meantime, a young woman with some form of illness, I'm guessing MS, approaches the area where we are. She is on those arm cuff crutches. She gets to where Tiff and I are standing, because she is about to go through the gate to get on the boardwalk. Well, Tiff raises the hose to rinse herself off and somehow or another completely misses and soaks the young woman. Tiff just stops what she's doing and drops her head in disbelief. I, on the other hand, am in total shock also and can do nothing but turn around and bust out laughing at what she has done. And just the look on her face is priceless. The young woman never acknowledges it, Tiff never says a word to her, and I'm about to hyperventilate from laughing so hard. Tiff felt horrible about it, and of course I couldn't wait to tell everyone. :)

The next story takes place at the Crab Trap restaurant. We're all enjoying ourselves and talking, and all the sudden Troy screams. Seems Tiff is so carried away by the smell of his deoderant that she was driven to bite him. She's lucky she didn't get elbowed for that....Troy said that was his first extinct reaction, but refrained from doing it. It was so funny....she was so tore up and he was in pain! :) God love her....

No comments: