Monday, November 24, 2008

Iron Bowl Week!

Well, you can tell it's Iron Bowl week here in the great state of Alabama. Smack talking is well and alive, radio and TV shows talk about it non-stop....The whole premise this year is that Alabama is undefeated, with a No. 1 ranking, yet they haven't beaten Auburn in the last 6 years, and they have yet to beat them in T-town. Very disheartening facts, and yes, it makes me cringe every time I think about it. But I have a different feeling about this year. It has nothing to do with our 11-0 record and Auburn's 5-6 record (which I must say gives me great pleasure), but it has everything in the world to do with the team. They are a different bunch...the bad apples are gone, and it seems that this team just has their you-know-what together. They are clicking on all cylinders.
I will be there in T-town on Saturday to cheer on my beloved Crimson Tide. I hope for a very enthusiastic crowd, and one that is quite deafening. I hope that Auburn has a 3 and out on every possession, and I hope that we score on every possession....HOPE! :)
All I have to say is ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kerrie

Sandy Smith Mills said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!! Still #1 :)