Well, the time is FINALLY upon us! Vote 2008! Thank goodness because I am SICK of all the fuss and fighting and name calling and mud slinging. It gets SO old.
I did my civic duty and right and voted this morning. I'm glad I live out in the "boondocks", as one of my co-workers said, because I only had to wait about 15 minutes. I always feel better after voting....
My son Walker asked me last night who I was going to vote for. They did a mock vote in his first grade class. He told me who he chose, and then he proceeded to ask me how I determine who I want to vote for. I explained that I choose the candidates who I feel reflect the same values and principles I do according to the Bible. He seemed content with that answer without me having to get into all the issues. Thank you God for that!
Anywho, I hope you all go out and vote. And vote in a way that God has lead you to do so.
God bless our nation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment