Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's starting already....

As you all know, we have a 2 yr old daughter Avery. And she is a doll! And it seems that Walker's best friend Tucker thinks so also! Every morning when we drop her off at daycare, Tucker is waiting at the door to give Avery a kiss! And then this morning, we were running a little late so Tucker was already on the van that drops the kids off at the elementary school, so he didn't get to see her. I go in and drop Brody and Avery off at their classrooms, and I walk out to the van to tell Walker bye, and Tucker gives me this pitiful look and says "Ms. Ginger, I wanted to give Avery a kiss". Nearly broke my heart! Granted, he's 6 and she's 2, and it's all sweet and sugary right now, but if he's still doing that in 10 years my husband will be waiting at the door, cleaning his shotgun! :)

No comments: