Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HOW ABOUT THE TIDE???

First off, let me begin by saying that I hope everyone had a great long weekend! Second, and most importantly, ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to Atlanta to see Bama play the No. 9 Clemson Tigers. We had so much fun! I must admit that I was very nervous though throughout the first 3 3/4 of the game because I was afraid it was going to be like it is all the time....do good, build a big lead, and BLOW IT! But, that wasn't the case this time. Bama played the best ball I have seen them play in a long time. I was pleasantly surprised. And the atmosphere was unbelievable....it was almost like a bowl game or championship game. The fans were in it the entire time, and we only sat down during time outs. And I must say it was gratifying to see the Clemson fans head out so early...although 99% of them didn't get to hear us serenade them with Rammer Jammer! :) I am trying not to get my hopes up because I know they could easily be deflated in the next game! But until then, I'm enjoying every minute of it! ROLL TIDE!

Coach Saban and the Crimson Tide ready to take the field


One of our freshman starters, Julio Jones
Our flyover before the game!!! :)
Our superhero, Bama Man!
Oh, and I got to see my new little niece Kristen while I was there. She was absolutely precious, as were my other two nieces. I love you girls!

1 comment:

Sandy Smith Mills said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY!!!

:)

Sandy