Wednesday, August 20, 2008

She ain't all that....

You all know how much I dislike celebrities, or some of them, and how they are so out of touch with the real world. I heard this morning that Jennifer Lopez was on GMA the other morning, telling us in all her glory, how she was training for a marathon 6 months after giving birth to her twins. That's all great and fine and dandy, but.... Number 1, who gives a rip? Number 2, I bet I could train for a marathon also if I had nannies taking care of my children and if I didn't have a real job. And then there was the report that a GMA staffer overheard her balking about how everyone was talking about "that swimmer from the Olympics", when SHE was the one who was training for a marathon after just giving birth a few months ago. First of all JLo, that swimmer has a name and it's Michael Phelps. Second, he is only the greatest athlete to date. Third, you can't even sing! :) I have a headache, and I need to go now....

2 comments:

Vikki said...

what are these celeb's thinking? I don't think they do think!

Natalee said...

Well JLo certainly could take some notes from the other swimmer....Dara Torres!! I bet JLo couldn't break world records 2 years after giving birth!! And, oh yeah, we could all look like supermodels if we let others be parents to our children, cook our meals, and have a private trainer to boot! Get a real life JLo...we live in the real world of MOMMIES!