Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Brody's 5th Birthday

Brody turned 5 on July 31st, and he had lots of fun celebrating! I got cupcakes for him to take to school that day. Our good friend Tiffini checked him and Walker out of daycare and took him to McDonald's for lunch. She gave him an Alabama back pack, which he loved. And so did mommy...I may have to use it some time! :) Then he went back to daycare and had his cupcakes with his classmates. I fixed him pasketti (spaghetti) that night....it's his favorite! And then he had his Cars pull-apart cake that we all munched on and enjoyed a little too much! On Friday, Kathy and his nana took him, Walker, Brody's best friend Ryan, and Ryan's brother Tee to Chuck E Cheese to play. Then Ryan came to our house that night, and we took them to the kiddie carnival in the next city over. They had a ball doing that, but it was so humid! ugh! Bring on the fall weather! Anyway, Ryan stayed the night with us, and we got up the next day and they played til lunch time. Then I braved it and took them all to McDonald's for lunch and play time in the play zone. (Thank you God for Zoloft) All in all, I would say Brody had a great birthday. And now he tells us all the time that he's 5! What a milestone!

Brody and his cake

Brody playing with his sister Avery

Brody and his muscle shirt...just one of his gifts

Brody and his best friend Ryan

Brody, Ryan and Walker on the swings!

No comments: