
Walker started first grade yesterday, and it really saddened me because there were no parents hanging around. What a difference a year makes.... Last year in Kindergarten, we stayed for like an hour the first day and then we could walk them to class for the remainder of the week. But yesterday, I took him to his class, and all the students were sitting quietly at their table. Walker told me bye, and he looked like it killed him to do that much. So I didn't dare tell him I loved him. I walked out in the hall and took my pictures from out there. Then I was gone....
And this morning, he asked to ride the daycare bus to the school. WHAT???? You mean I can't drop you off just one more day???? "No momma, I want to ride the bus. But maybe you can tomorrow." :( I'm sure that won't happen either. oh well....they grow up too fast....


1 comment:
sniff...sniff...oh how sad. They just stomp all over your heart, don't they?
Post a Comment