He was such a happy boy this morning! He couldn't stand seeing his birthday present sitting on the table, all wrapped up....he had to open it! It was an Alabama muscle shirt! He didn't think he was going to have anything because we had already given him his new 4-wheeler and football gear. So he was pleasantly surprised. He has cupcakes to share with his friends at school today. And Miss Tiffini is going to pick him up for lunch. Then I'm fixing his favorite tonight....pasketti! That would be spaghetti to you and me! :)

Little Brody 5 years ago today....

Brody now....


3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!!!! I saw it on my calendar this morning and couldn't believe he was already 5. Time surely flies, and they grow up way too fast. Oh what a fun 5 yrs it has been!
Melony
Tell Brody I said happy birthday!
April
Happy Birthday Brody. It sure doesn't seem like he should be that old....we're getting old G!
Post a Comment