“Man, I was over 100 several years ago,” he tells the men’s magazine for its March issue out Friday. “There were years when I had a better summer than A-Rod, buddy. You know? I got on the boards quite often.”
That was Kenny Chesney's comment he made when asked by Playboy magazine if he was gay. I have lost a lot of respect for him since he made that comment. Kenny, are you proud of yourself? Do you really think anyone cares? And girls, those of you who slept with him, do you honestly care so little about yourself that you don't mind being a notch in his quite large belt? We have all made mistakes and done things we wished we hadn't, but we sure don't go around bragging about it. Or at least I don't. And what's even worse, I'm sure he's thought of as a MAN! But if it were a woman that slept with over 100 men, she's a whore. Double standards aggravate the stew out of me too! Just live your life Kenny, make your music and keep your conquests to yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment