Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween Help!!!

Ok, for all you creative minds out there....I need some ideas on Halloween costumes. We are invited to my best friend's annual Halloween party, and there is a costume contest. I need some ideas on what to do for me and Kevin. I know a lot of you are full of creativity, so give me something! I didn't want to go out and spend a lot of money in case we don't get to go. So something homemade or semi-homemade is what I'm after....

I'll be waiting........

1 comment:

Natalee said...

The funniest costumes that I have ever seen for an adult costume party were when Crystal went as Mr. T (bald head, wite tee shirt, lotsa bling, LOT of makeup), and some went as babies (sheets for diapers). But Dana S. from high school went as a California Raisin (brown garbage bag with legs cut out, black tights & turleneck, shades n such). Really cute. That's about all I got.